As an Introducing Broker, your clients open trading accounts directly with DARIUSFX, earning you commission each time they trade. With this type of Partnership, there’s no initial capital outlay. DARIUSFX manages all client account and trade administration, including account opening due diligence, and on-going customer account and IT support.
When you become an Introducing Broker with DARIUSFX you will receive:
- Attractive rebate opportunity with prompt daily commission payments based on clients' trading activity.
- Full administration support for the processing of clients introduced, including all regulatory due diligence, freeing you up to focus on generating profits.
- Access to an online ‘Client Manager’, where partners can continually monitor their clients’ trading activity, along with the commissions they generate.
- Strategic sales and marketing guidance, support and training from a dedicated Partner Development Manager to help achieve new incremental business.
Your clients will receive:
- An award winning, feature-rich online and mobile trading platform.
- Live tradable prices on the most liquid and prestigious financial markets, including:Forex,oEquity Indices,Oil,Gold & Silver,Commodities
- Low-cost, transparent trading with competitive lowest dealing spreads.
- 7*24-hour multilingual customer trade, IT and account support.
- Asset security. DARIUSFX is a financial institution approved by the National Futures Association (NFA) and supervised by it. And all customers' funds are also stored in separate bank accounts, which are separately stored from the company's working capital.
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries high potential rewards but also high potential risks that may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Past performance is not indicative of future results, which can vary due to market volatility. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.